04 January, 2013

Glenn 50's Diner


On our trip to Baguio City, we tried the famous Glenn 50's, Diner. I can say that you will really feel the ambiance back to the Retro Days. Match it with the background music of Elvis Presley and Engelbert Humperdinck which I know for sure that my Dad will love. Once you sit and relax with this fine dining you will remember the Hilary Duff's movie "A Cinderella Story" where she works as a Diner Girl. It's really cute inside this diner because you will see posters from old movies like Attack of the 50 Ft. Woman, Sunset Boulevard and Invasion of the Saucer Man. And of course, the food was really a high five for me! The price is just right and it suits my taste buds.




"If you can't handle my worst surely you ain't getting my best" - Marilyn Monroe. 


How I spotted my favorite Vintage Girl Audrey Hepburn.


This is what I ordered the Famous 50's Cheese Burger. 


And there are no leftovers. It's always a Cheat Day!



 And once you taste this 50's mocha you will feel that you're the cherry on top. Feel the mocha flavor with the twist of sweet mango oh so delicious!


Tower Pancake. You will taste the creaminess of the cheese that melts in your mouth. Add the flavors of orange combined with the sweetness of mango, so yummy!



And for the day trip outfit. 


Glenn 50's Diner is really a must try once you step your feet to Baguio City. Feel the Vintage and the yummy foods on the list of their menu. I can say that this Diner leaves my tummy bloated.