12 February, 2013

One Year Of Cray


February 6, 2013. Wooooh! I can't believe that we made it! It's been a year since I made a craziest decision to be with this guy. He's the best person I've ever known and I can't imagine my life without him. Of course, those lines are too "gasgas" but honestly, I don't know what else to do if he will be out of my life.
 Our love story is like a roller coaster ride. On and Off. On and Off. Sometimes were friends with benefits, sometimes we are strangers with memories LOL. But no matter what happen we still have each other. He's like a best friend to me. He is always there when I need him, there are times that I hate him so much but then I realized how much I love this annoying retard guy! hahaha! (he will kill me for this!) We love to annoy and tease each other. In his eyes, I'm the ugliest person on earth! Oh, that psycho's eyes are too hazy. tsk tsk! :p Well its been a month since the last time I posted a blog here and he keeps on asking why am I not blogging nowadays. Well yeah, I guess he's my NUMBER 1 FAN. What he doesn't know is that I'm really waiting for our first year and it really needed a huge space on my page. Since it's our first to have this kind of "First" we don't even know what to do, we didn't even celebrate that special day what we just did is wait until midnight and just greet each other a "Happy Anniversary". We didn't even plan for a fancy dates or rings or flowers or whatever, for him every time that we're together is a god damn celebration! 


Our first Christmas together! At Army Navy! And the cross ring that he gave me :)


New Year!



Some of our dates. Pancake House, PizzaHut, Heavenly and our favorite tapsihan Wowlu haha!








This is our most awaited midnight, our first year. We are just talking and laughing until the clock ticks to 12:00 mn. Tada! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY!


Hoping to wake up every morning with you, until our hair turns gray. 
I love you so much, baby!