01 November, 2013

NINE

It's been too long and I'm lost without you. Haha! I'm totally singing the "I miss you" song while working on this entry. Long time no blog again, and I definitely missed this! Nine... Hmmm why nine?  Because 9 days from now I'm turning 19! Hahaha! Please don't ask!! I'm just 19 ok?! :) Alpakapamuks! No, really I'm turning 25 a few days from now and I can't believe that. Way back in my tween years I thought that I will get married at the age of 25 but thinking about the thought of being 25 is somewhat like 'still young' I still have lot more things to do and to achieve. Anyhoooo I have 9 rants or should I say 9 things I've learned and realized before I turn 25. Lessons in life that I should have known or "applied" from the day I was born. :)))


1. God first. 



"In everything you do, put God first, and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success." 
- Proverbs 3:6
-- This is very important of course, whatever decisions or whatever we do in our life always, always, always think about God first. Never lose our faith on him. Always trust him, that whatever we going thru life, it all has a purpose.


2. Forgive and Forget.




-- I know forgive is a BIG word, but come to think about it if you forgive those who hurt you, you will feel no pain. Remove all those hatred and anger. Just move on and forget what happened in the past, you don't live there anymore.


3. People gonna talk whether you doing bad or good.



-- I hate to be hated. But I realized that no matter what I do, no matter how I think I'm nice to others, people will never run out of bad things to say. They will always let you down. They will always hurt you. BUT always think that they aren't worthy of your time. Accept that! You can't please everybody, just think of those people who loved you and accept you for who you are.


4. Never put someone else down.




-- "You don't have to feel the need to put somebody down to make yourself feel better." I have done this thing recently, and I felt guilty. Thinking that I am better but I'm not. We all are. We have our own talents and uniqueness. Nobody is better than us. We are beautiful in our own ways. (Lady gaga!)


5. Contentment



--  We have to accept that we can't be loved the way we loved them if that's all they can give so be it, but that doesn't mean that you're not their everything. We all have our own ways on how we can show our love to others. All we just have to do is to be contented on what others can give.


6. Optimism.



-- I'm always the pessimist and I realized that I have to think positively. That everything will happen if we just believe that it will. Even if failures are kicking our asses we have to think that I can achieve what I want, and I can be whatever I wanna be.


7.  Take Responsibility.




-- In everything we do is based on the choices we make, not our parents our friends or even our pasts or whatever that is to blame.  We all are responsible for our decisions and choices. Period.


8. Less stress. Less drama. 


-- Leave behind the stress, the drama and the worries. Let's all lay this to rest. Stop creating those problems that weren't been there in the first place. Lastly....


9. Be happy. 


-- Enough said!



much love!