20 February, 2015

Luljetta's Hanging Gardens And Spa


We've been thinking of how we can celebrate our third year anniversary and my boyfriend wanted to travel somewhere but I couldn't because of my work schedules. One of my new year's resolutions that include of going elsewhere at least once a month was also a bit hard for me to keep. That’s why I’m so fed-up and tired because I only got one day of rest and I've been thinking of how the hell I can travel if I only got 24 hours to spend?


So as I promised to my guy that we will celebrate our day made me so exceptionally busy as I constantly search for places or restaurants that we could go to and luckily I crossed through this blog "Ten things to do in Antipolo City" that makes me so excited for months. Booked for 1-month advance and I really can't wait for that special day to come. Of course, I was so excited not just because of the place that we're heading to but the day that we're about to celebrate. YEY! Still, can't believe that we made this far. haha! Who would have thought right? (Sorry for so much intro haha!)
Anyway, timing is really perfect because after six grueling days of work and tons of sh*ts, oops I mean deadlines haha finally got the chance to celebrate and relax to this extremely gorgeous secret paradise that nestled in the mountainous of Antipolo City. It feels like you're in Bali Malaysia when in fact you're just an hour away from the city and it’s an advantage for me because it’s really a quick getaway that doesn’t require a long travel time.


 I’ve known Loreland Farm Resort as far as I can remember and I just recently found out that they already have this Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens Spa (which of course has separate entrance fees) that's aiming to forget all the hustle and bustle of metro life.


We get the package of Hanging Gardens Getaway that cost Php. 1,500 per person which is:
"Good for 7 hours, welcome drinks, use of sauna, heated jacuzzi, hydro massage, infinity pools, dr. fish spa, shower, locker room, access to lounges and gardens. We also provide traditional bathrobe (batik) and towel for your use. Meals include 2 snacks (Antipolo's Best Suman and Fruits in Season) and a 4 COURSE WELLNESS MENU served ala-carte."

Upon arrival the receptionist asked us if we wanted to avail any of their spa packages. Of course, we wanted to relax so we avail their:

FOOT SPA - Php 315.00
45 Minutes
Pampering your feet commencing the treatment with scrubbing off dead skins from your foot and conclude with relaxing massage. 

LULJETTA'S SIGNATURE MASSAGE - Php 550.00
1 Hour
Combination massage strokes of Thai, Swedish and Reflex.



We were given a basket with towels and batik robes plus they gave us 2 cute key chains as their complementary souvenirs. 

 

 We strolled around first before we try out their amenities and these Inspirational Signboards is everywhere. 



Since it's carved on the hillside of the resort going up and down the stairs might be a problem. It keeps me exhausted but I really enjoyed walking around the area.










The Buddha Lounge.




The Zen Lounge





We got bored easily and we didn't finish even a single round haha!


The backdrop itself can give you the best relaxation with the stunning view of Manila horizon down to their white gazebos and landscaped gardens.



We go to the Phase 1 Infinity Pool first and didn't enjoy much because the water was so cold so we went ahead and try the Sauna bath to flush some toxins in our body. You can stay there for about 10-20 minutes depending on your needs of course.



Then we dip into the Jacuzzi after.



The Dr. Fish Spa.


The fishes were bigger compared to the usual and I can't help to shriek and gets jumpy every time they nibble the edges of my feet. Feels like piranhas haha!





It's already 3:00 pm so we went to their Hanging Gardens Restaurant to try their Best Suman and Lemon Grass Tea for merienda.







The Hydro Massage Pool.





And lastly, the Infinity Pool where we spent most of our time to swim, take pictures and wait for the sunset. Everything in this place is a picturesque scenery.







And look at the beautiful sunset. Oh, Nature!


We can't get enough of playing with the sun haha!



After soaking and plunging it's time for us to eat our dinner! Kainan na naman!! :)


Pasta with Tuna Pesto.


Puttanesca.


Crab Spring Rolls, Gourmet Fish salad and Mushroom Soup.


The only minor problem is they served our foods a bit late that's why we're also an hour late for our scheduled foot spa and massage but still the staffs are beyond accommodating.


This place leaves my jaw hangs literally because of its undeniably breathtaking views of Laguna de Bay and Manila Skyline and I think that's the best highlight of the Spa. I came home tired but still felt relaxed and rejuvenated and I promise that I'll be visiting this place again real soon! :)

For more information:
(Make sure to have reservations to secure a slot.)
Address: Sitio Loreland Brgy. San Roque, Antipolo City
Contact: 622-8779, 0917-5444432
www.bienvenidotours.com
Instagram: @luljettas