06 February, 2015

On Our Third Year


How time flies so fast and I can't believe that it's been three years already and up to now I can still remember down to the smallest details on how we met again. I really can't thank God enough for giving me this wonderful blessing.
Everything falls into place ever since I met this guy. He loves me for who I am and for that I'll be forever grateful. Maybe three years with countless break-ups and make-ups, I love you's that turned into I hate you's but no matter what we're still here annoying each other. Thank you for being my constant companion, my late night eating buddy, for picking me up every time I got home late, for having a huge patience on me every time I have tantrums, for being a good listener to all of my nonsense rants and dramas. I love you every single day and no matter what happens I'll always be here for you. I'll never give up on you. I know that God will still bless us with more years. Happy Anniversary to us! I love you so much!