13 June, 2015

Cafe Caudal


And "The Misadventures of the Hungry Tummies" (the album name of our food journey on my Facebook account that wasn't meant to be uploaded coz my phone memory is getting full already haha!) goes on. Thank God for Sundays like this. :)


I saw the cafe on our way to SM Taytay and the monsters inside my stomach automatically growl haha! I was surprised because I thought it's a small coffee shop but it's kind of spacious from the inside. There are couches and stools, I wanted to sit on the couch, unfortunately, it's already occupied.






I've waited for a minute for the menu but there's no sign of it so I guess it's a "Pay-as-you-order" cafe which is so unusual.




I ordered Lemonade (P60) and told my boyfriend to try Thunderbolt (P75) but he said that it tastes like my sassy water (detoxifying water which is cucumber and lemon) so we exchanged and I like it very much and he likes my Lemonade as well coz he's sick at that time.


Mango Tango Smoothies. (P130-150 I think?) It's really good so refreshing and yummy and it's different coz it's like a mango float in a mug.


The best S more's Pie (P100)  I've ever tasted.


Bacon and Ham Carbonara. (P150) A classic Italian pasta dish with bacon and ham tossed with egg and creamy sauce. I like my carbonara nothing special but it's good.


Baked Macaroni. (P150) A homemade macaroni and cheese with a flavorful and creamy sauce.
Ralph doesn't like his baked mac, no offense but his mom's baked mac is way better. :)
Buuuttt... (insert the song) "For the first time in foreverrrr" I finished my plate, smoothies, dessert, and drinks haha! It's the first time that I have no left-overs. I even take out another slice of S more's pie, Oreo Cheesecake, and Red Velvet Cupcake. Their Pie's are so divine and I told my cousins to try this out as well. :)

Address: Lot 1-C Manila East Road, Brgy. San Juan, Taytay Rizal. (Few steps away from Jollibee Manila East.)