08 December, 2015

Baguio City: Forks Weather


I'll never get tired of visiting Baguio City, there's something about the serenity and the cold weather that makes me adore the place even more. We've got a weekend impromptu trip to Baguio courtesy of our ever generous boss and we stayed in Camp John Hay for two days. Though I've been to most of the place there for so many times, I still enjoyed it as if it was my first time.

There are still some places in Baguio that I've never been to and things that I haven't done whenever I'm in the City of Pines. Like it was my first time to see the Lion's Head cause every time that we passed by the Kennon Road it's either by night or I'm asleep. lol. Another first is I was able to take a picture with Casper the famous St. Bernard of Mines View. :) Of course visiting Burnham Park and Lourdes Grotto will never be out of my itinerary. :) So here's a photo tour of our day trip. :)




Baguio City will always be my number one top destination and I'll never get tired of visiting the City of Pines. :)