29 January, 2016

Queen Of The Clouds


I live in the sky, you come live here too
I'm queen of the clouds, make my wish come true
I sing to the night, let me sing to you. ♪♫ - Tove Lo


I always have this little affinity with something that can be seen in the sky or anything that is astronomically inclined. it feels like something is hidden with its ethereal beauty. Who wouldn't be amazed by the beauty of the sky even on its blindest daylight or darkest night? I always look up to the sky and have some random shots of the clouds and sun. There's something about it that gives hope and positivity in my nature. It helps me appreciate that the simplest things in life are just right there waiting to be noticed. For me, the sky gives endless possibilities, because behind its infinite potential is hope for everything. I know it's hard to remain positive during the toughest days of our lives but to tell you in this life the sun will always set. After the scorching summer comes the heavy downpours and the rainbow will surely appear after the storm. Everything in this life is temporary, even pain. There will always be ups and downs and no matter how much we want our lives to be joyful there will always be sadness. Let us learn that without darkness we will never appreciate the bright days of life. So whatever you're going through right now, it's up to you to see the good in life. Eventually, everything will fall into place because even the stormiest weather has its own ending. :)

NLEX
Antipolo City
Baguio City
La Luz Beach Resort Nasugbu Batangas
La Luz Beach Resort Nasugbu Batangas
Vieux Chalet Antipolo City
Manila Ocean Park
Luljettas Hanging Gardens And Spa