28 February, 2016

Gastro Park At Kapitolyo

I hate dining in a crowded place and I can't believe that I will chance upon to the latest food hub in Kapitolyo. Food parks business is popping here and there and it's also a thing these days cause you know - mainstreams. Gastro Park is similar to Maginhawa StrEAT and I couldn't even step to the latter because of its overwhelming crowd. My office mate is the one who insisted on going here and I don't want to be the "KJ" of the group so I agreed. Friday-Pay-Day Night and there's a huge crowd of diners and it's hard to get a table so you have to keep an eye like a hawk to get one and btw I love how they put a metal container and used it as a table. :)
There are 15 stalls (I think) of different cuisines that can surely satisfy one's cravings. I had a hard time choosing of what to eat. I wanted to try everything and since I was on a strict diet I ended up with BAGNETO. (Oo diet ako!) I ordered Sisig Bagnet for P150 topped with egg and they served it sizzling hot to the point that my spoon melted. I suggest this one cause it is really good. Super sarap nya swear!
I take a bite of Chixy Pops P59 it was my officemate's pick. This one is yummy and 
crunchy but it can be compared to chicken pops in the streets.
Photo From Phonebooky
 Surfries. We ordered Pika-A-Boo for P165. It's an ordinary fries with generous toppings and blowtorched cheese to make a smoky flavor. 
Photo from Phonebooky
Sweet Nothing. They are the drink provider of the food park, they offer not just yummy milkshakes but also refreshing juices and canned sodas. Our order is number 17th and we already finished our entire meal before this sweety landed to our table. I ordered Frozen Hot Chocolate (vanilla based) for P120. I munch the smores on top and the shake is too sweet for my liking but still good though. I didn't finish everything cause I'm full already. :)
Another must try! Find them here!

#12 1st Street Kapitolyo Pasig City
Operating Hours: Monday - Saturday 12nn - 12mn
Sunday 5pm - 11pm