14 September, 2016

Staycation at Mount Purro Nature Reserve


When was the last time you immersed yourself in the beauty of nature?

I wanted to breathe a little that time and I badly needed a relaxing getaway. The moment I saw this place on facebook my friends and I automatically avail the barkada package that includes all meal. I was swept away by its charm and I fell in love with it. It was a place close to perfection that can help you escaped the harsh reality of corporate life. With its homey atmosphere and outdoorsy nature ambiance, you wouldn't mind spending the rest of your weekend here. Another thing that I like is it's on the foot of Sierra Madre so there's no signal in here. It was the best place to "Disconnect to Connect", connect not just with your friends or loved ones but also to yourself.


The Infinity Pool.


There are 7 gazebos scattered all around the camp.



The Mess Hall. You have to take off your shoes.






The Recreational Area.



Here's our bamboo cabana by day time. 





Socials by night. We stayed at the bonfire area and drink some beer. My friend brought her guitar and we sing under the stars.



The cabana by night.


I had a good sleep that time because all I can hear is the gushing of trees, the lullaby of the crickets and the cool mountain breeze. I don't even want to get up that morning and all I wanted to do is to lay on the mattress and hide under my sheets. 





Though booking for this place was a bit challenging but all the hassle has been paid off. Their food was so delish and their staffs are friendly and accommodating. I have a lot of things to say but its much better if you experience it yourselves. I can say it has been one of my unforgettable experience. :)

Located at
Purok 5 Brgy. Calawis Antipolo Rizal