26 November, 2016

Beach Glamping At Crystal Beach Resort


I was itching for a birthday getaway for myself because after all the things I've gone through this year I deserve a break. And speaking of a trip I was so glad that I come across blogs about Crystal Beach Resort. I immediately planned it and tagged my boyfriend and his friends for this birthday treat. It was such a wonderful place to relax and beaches never fail to calm my nerves. 


Here's a quick tip on how to get there! Make your way to Victory Liner Bus in Cubao or Pasay, then ride a bus bound to Iba Zambales (traveling time is up to 4 hours and the fare is Php 280 only) then alight at San Narciso in front of San Sebastian Church. On the other side of the road, there are tricycles that can take you to CBR for Php 15 only.


Entrance fee is around Php 300, tent pitching, use of communal bathroom and grills included. (The price might change without prior notice. Lels!) Though they have a restaurant here we bought our own foods in the talipapa outside to lessen our expenses. 


We received a warm welcome from their staffs and we passed along this bamboo tunnel-ish path to their campsites. There are lots of colorful tents already, hammocks and some fun physical activities that you can do during your stay. If you're not an adventurous type they also have Air-conditioned cottages that you can book and you can check the prices at their website for reservation.


It's like a version of Korea's Nami Island right?


After pitching our tents I wander around and there's a long stretch of grayish beach, I can say that the resort is well maintained. These The Choice-ish beach chairs catch my attention and I remember Gabby and Travis! Cutey!





We had a perfect front beach spot and the tree log around our tents is my favorite part of this spot. It was my first time doing beach camping and just imagine waking up in the morning seeing this beautiful beach is really a great experience for me. There are live bands playing acoustic songs during weekends and the majority of our stay was spent here drinking our beers while stargazing and watch people pass by. 


I never met a sunset I didn't like. 




So if you're looking for an easy getaway where you can beach bum all day or surf or DRINK! Well, try to hit CBR and pack your bags because I tell you I wouldn't trade this place over a luxurious hotel!